Network Administrator - Hyderabad - Rimini Street
Rimini Street as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Network Administrator jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Rimini Street company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Rimini Street, Inc., the world’s leading independent provider of support for enterprise application software, seeks a Sr. Network Administrator resident in our Bangalore or Hyderabad office .
Our company is currently privately held with plans to become a public company. Rimini Street views all of our employees as partners, and is committed to providing an exciting, participatory and team oriented work environment. In addition to our very competitive compensation packages, be prepared for challenging professional growth and fun along the way in our work hard, play hard corporate environment.
As a Sr. Network Administrator at Rimini Street, your responsibility is to provide network engineering support for the region predominantly focused on our growing business. This is a hands-on technical position requiring knowledge of IP networks, Information Security. Technologies include IP networks, WAN technologies, LAN technologies, Network Security technologies, Juniper and load balancing technologies, etc.
You will be supporting network infrastructure systems throughout Rimini’s Global offices,co-locations, as well as connectivity to Cloud networks, customer sites, and end users. You will ensure reliability and sustainability of all network infrastructure as well as compliance with internal security policies. Success in this role means you are able to support mixed virtual private clouds, network operating systems and work efficiently with our internal support engineers as well as other operations groups.
Rimini Street engineers rely on our mission critical support systems so you'll have a direct impact in keeping the business productive. You must be self-motivated, with the ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment and you must take pride in your work. Must maintain active participation in firewall & other security operations of other IT infrastructure components such as servers, desktops, networking devices etc.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains network performance by performing network monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning
- Troubleshoot Wide Area Network (WAN) and Local Area Networks (LAN) infrastructure issues
- Build and maintain virtual private clouds in Amazon AWS or VMWare
- Excellent understanding of current networking systems including routers, switches, firewalls, VPNs, data circuits, load-balancers, wireless networking, etc.
- Maintain the company's network and connections to the Intranet, Extranet and Internet.And maintain a highly available infrastructure for power, network, and Internet connectivity and servers
- Manage and maintain network system control and access with firewall administration, intervlan routing and switch administration, wireless network administration, DHCP and DNS
- Excellent understanding of dynamic routing protocols including OSPF, ISIS, BGP, MPLS etc. Excellent understanding of Layer 2 and Layer 3 switching, including MPLS, VLAN, STP, trunking and ether-channel
- Should have hands on experience in switching, routing, firewalls, Perimeter IPS devices.Should be strong in Sub netting, VLANS, security (implementing ACLs Standard & Extended), QoS and configuring VPNs on IPSec (Remote and Site to Site), encryption algorithms
- Maintain the security of the IT infrastructure against viruses, spyware and malware attacks
- Proactively monitor and trouble shoot systems with Solarwinds and Nagios
- Primarily responsible for DR data center
- Knowledge of Visio diagramming & network documentation Should have a logical and methodical approach to problem solving
- Having CCNA/CCNP, Juniper, Palo Alto firewall Certification is an added advantage
- Rotational On Call Support
Qualifications/Skills/Experience: Minimal Qualifications
- Hyderabad or Bangalore, India offices
- Bachelor and/or Masters in Computer Science or related field
- Palo Alto Certifications
- Experience with standard Network Administration tasks including server builds, security updates, software installations and system troubleshooting
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail and a focus on doing things the right way, every time
- A strong commitment to following and improving processes and procedures
- A dedication to producing to useful and detailed documentation
- Self-motivated and able to manage self-imposed deadlines / responsibilities
- Strong team player who excels in a collaborative environment
- Demonstrated skills in planning and successfully executing complex IT projects
- Palo Alto Networks Firewalls
- Must have experience building networks and monitoring solutions on Palo Alto Firewalls
- 7-10 + Years with Network Switching, Wireless, Routing, and Firewalls
- Solid understanding of Network Operating Systems including Meraki, Juniper, with emphasis on Palo Alto Networks
- Solid understanding of storage area networks, ISCSI and Fiber channel protocols
Company Description: Company Description
Established in 2005, Rimini Street is the leading global provider of third-party support for Oracle and SAP enterprise software and is opening a huge market with tens of thousands of qualified target prospects. Rimini Street replaces annual support from Oracle and SAP with an award-winning support program priced at 50% of the current annual support fees. Over 1,750 clients, including 135 of the Fortune 500, and Global 100 have switched from Oracle or SAP to Rimini Street support.
The company is widely recognized by clients, leading industry analysts (including Gartner, Forrester, Constellation Research and Nucleus), and financial analysts as the leader in a large, fast growing market with tremendous upside and an extremely strong value proposition that resonates with CIOs and CFO’s. With tight IT budgets and flat global economic growth, IT and procurement professionals are actively looking for proven methods to cut costs while improving service. Rimini Street enables organizations to free up budget for strategic business initiatives by delivering savings of up to 90 percent on total maintenance and support costs.
Be Treated Like the Best
- Rimini Street hires only the best – and provides the compensation, bonus and benefit programs appropriate for proven top-performing professionals. We want our employees to have an opportunity to share in the financial success that results from our dedication to service excellence, high-quality deliverables and an unparalleled client experience.
- Excellent compensation, bonus and benefits packages.
- No bureaucracy, thousand-page rule books or politics — just everyone working together to build a great company through service excellence and client success.
- Work hard, play hard environment – Rimini Street is a group of hard-working professionals who are passionate about achieving success, but we also enjoy opportunities to meet up at fun company events.
- All Rimini Street professionals are encouraged to grow and learn new skills.
- Pre-IPO company.
- Over 1,750 signed clients, including 135 Fortune 500 and Global 100.
- 43 consecutive growth quarters, 2015 revenue of $118 million, and 38% growth year over year since 2012.
- Listed as a 2016 Bay Area Top 75 Software Company by the San Francisco Business Times.
- Named as an Inc. 5000 company for the sixth consecutive year, and recognized as one of America’s fastest-growing private companies with three-year revenue growth of 172%.
- Honored with six 2016 Stevie International Business Awards.
- Received the 2016 Golden Bridge Customer Service Achievement of the Year and Customer Service Department of the Year awards.
- Honored with the 2016 Best in Biz Company of the Year and Best Place to Work awards.
To learn more about how Rimini Street is redefining the enterprise software support industry, visit http://www.riministreet.com
Rimini Street is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please Note: Rimini Street does not accept resumes submitted by recruiting/staffing firms unless specifically requested by Human Resources. Unsolicited resumes will be ineligible for referral fees.