Senior Configuration Engineer - Pune - Tieto Corporation
Tieto Corporation as the company that open the jobs vacancy, have some qualification and spesification especially for the Senior Configuration Engineer jobs vacancy. To find out more information and about qualification and spesification details, walkin interview schedule, the address of the company, the company contact info (email/phone number) of Tieto Corporation company, please start to apply for the job vacancy with fill the jobs application with click the 'Apply This Job' button below.
Tieto is a Nordic leader in Financial Services industry specific IT solutions with over 400 customers worldwide – ranging from large and mid-sized organizations in banking, insurance, capital markets, life, non-life and pension industry segments – that are relying on our over 40-year domain experience.
Our services and solutions help our customers to transform business through IT. We provide full IT life-cycle services like consulting, system integration, application management and development, outsourcing, hosting and industry specific packaged solutions.
- With us you will be responsible for
- Unit's configuration management for multiple products
- Develop deep understanding of environments, servers, build and deployment processes
- Build and deploy features on various environments
- Maintain configuration documentation
- Suggest optimizations to save time and efforts
- Be a team player and work with developers, testers, Architects
- Initiate improvements and optimizations for configuration manage ment process
- Creation of baselines for environments
- Create, review and continuously update routines that are owned by CM team - guidelines, design & development standards, naming standards
- Create, review and continuous update of templates and checklists.
- We expect you to have
- Technical Skills:
- Experience : 5 to 7 years
- OS : Windows, Linux
- Source Control : SVN [mandatory] / GIT Gerrit
- Continuous Integration : Jenkins [mandatory], maven
- Scripting Languages : Ant, Shell (Ksh and Bash) Scripting, Batch Scripting
- Bug Tracking : JIRA
- Test Management : JIRA
- Databases : DB2 Oracle, MySQL
- Application Packaging : Maven [mandatory]
- Connections Protocol : TCP/IP, SSH (Putty), HTTP, HTTPS
- Web / Application Server : Websphere [mandatory], Apache, Tomcat, WebLogic
- Technologies : Java
- Experience in following areas preferred:
- - Banking domain understanding
- - Has worked in multi-cultural distributed development projects.
- As a person you are
- - Self driven
- - willingness to adjust to project needs and changing environments
- - Excellent problem solving and Analytical skills.
- - Excellent communication skills in English.
- - Responsible and accountable
- - Proactive, with passion and high drive for improvements.
- - Trustworthy with great ownership to own work.
- - Ability to work independently.
- - Willingness to work on multiple technologies
- We offer
- Open Culture environment.
- Challenging work environment
- Excellent career opportunities.
Are you looking for a career with a company that both challenges and cares? Welcome to Tieto. We are committed to developing enterprises and society through information technology. We believe in openness, independent thinking, and in giving our people the freedom to be their exceptional selves. We are the largest Nordic IT services company providing full lifecycle services for both private and public sectors. Our work puts us at the frontline of a wide range of industries.
We offer you the chance to make a difference and be part of the forefront of emerging businesses and technology, exchanging ideas with the best professionals. You will cooperate with colleagues in an international and evolving working environment, and increase your knowledge in a variety of areas.
We offer you a challenging position with great opportunities for professional growth. With us you will have the opportunity to directly influence your career development. If you have a good idea, people will listen to you. We believe that trust fosters freedom and creativity. Our culture is built on transparency and active sharing – a truly open environment.
Interested? We look forward to receiving your application and the opportunity to discuss with you!